You are NOT alone in Fighting Obesity
YOUR team at the Weightloss and Wellness Center is here to support you EVERY step of the way.
Professional Weight Loss Support Groups in NJ
At the Weight Loss and Wellness Center, we are with you in every phase of your weight loss journey. One of the many ways we customize your weight loss treatment plan is by offering professional support groups that address your specific weight loss needs and concerns. From post-surgery education to mindset and decision-making tips, our weight loss specialists at WLWC understand the struggles of each and every one of our patients and make it our mission to support and empower you every step of the way.
What are professional weight loss support groups?
At the Weight Loss and Wellness Center in New Jersey, we offer our patients support groups online through Facebook, that help you during or after your weight loss treatment. We have found that support groups offer our patients important educational tools for taking control of their weight and health. Once you’re a patient you have the access and advantage to visit this support group 24/7. Groups might cover issues including:
- Mindset and decision-making while losing weight
- Sustaining weight loss
- Next steps after weight loss surgery
- Long-term weight management and healthy lifestyle
- Will power
- Obstacles and road blocks to weight loss
- Setting goals
- Bariatric surgery
New videos and topics are uploaded weekly, so please visit often!
Why are weight loss support groups used?
The Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers support groups for those who:
- Have undergone weight loss surgery and seeking support with next steps.
- Are deciding whether to have weight loss surgery in the future and are seeking a better understanding of the procedures and results.
- Have gone through our medically supervised weight loss program and are seeking support for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Are currently going through our medically supervised weight loss program and are seeking support with decision-making and other issues that can arise.
Our mission is to empower and educate our patients through personalized support and state-of-the-art treatment options so you can regain control of your life and health. Call our office at 973-795-7955 or click here to schedule a consultation at one of our several locations.